Click the banner above to go to World Team's website!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Subbing at Kelly

I am almost a substitute! I interviewed and fingerprinted today, and have orientation in 2 weeks!
This will be more good experience for me before the big move to Haiti. And it is good money with a flexible schedule. I plan to throw all of that income toward school loans and such, too.

And apparently Kelly is in a hiring freeze, but called me and a few others because they had a "few open spots."
It all went well today :-)
So yeah, that is the latest on that.

Kumon is still GREAT and I love working there. I intend to work at both places, and Kumon is willing to accommodate my subbing a few days a week.

The only sad part is that my weeks will be more full, and I won't have my quiet mornings anymore :-( I will miss those...
But at least I still won't be as crazy as the college busyness. :-)

No comments: