Click the banner above to go to World Team's website!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

An overdue update...Things are moving forward!

Hi friends!
I am excited to bring this update to you today… I have been invited to WorldTeam’s R.A.C.E.(Reciprocal Assessment & Candidate Evaluation) next month. More on that here. This is a big part of my going to Haiti to teach through WorldTeam, and will assist me if I end up working in other capacities with them later on down the road. It should also be a useful week where I can learn more about WorldTeam and about myself. So I am looking forward to this opportunity.
But I need your prayers, friends, because the cost of RACE is $500, besides my plane ticket to Philadelphia. As most of you know, I am working two jobs, and some of you may not know that my student loans are coming due starting this month. So I am currently scrambling to figure this out financially. But God provides where he leads, so I am trusting that it will all work out in time. Right now (this week) I just have to book my flight and send in a deposit, so I have a little time to work with for some of the money. And praise God that I already have the time off work! My bosses are very supportive!
I thank you for your prayers and encouragement. A girl could not ask for a better support system. And if you would like to help, let me know, and I will get you details. Any contributions are tax deductible.
Thank you again for your prayers.

No comments: