Click the banner above to go to World Team's website!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Here we GO!

Hi friends!
We leave for Haiti tomorrow!!!!

Please pray for our team, and all those we will be with in Haiti...as well as the following....

1. That the rain will STOP and the rivers go down.
2. Good health for the team (at least one still fighting off junk).
3. Travel mercies (including motion sickness...).
4. Friday night, pray for the village of Tiburon (there may be voodoo ceremonies).
5. Pray for each of our meetings...one for Youth/young adults, Ladies, children, deacons, 2 outreaches, Sunday morning.
6. On the ladies meeting, please pray that it allllll comes together. (You can pray that for the others, too, but I am still trying to get ironed out what I am saying at the ladies meeting...)
7. Also, on Wed night and Thurs, please pray for me as I meet many new people in the Cayes missionary community, and have meetings with some of the WorldTeam folks.

You all ROCK! :-) Thank you thank you thank you for all of your prayers!!!!!

No comments: